Old Football Grounds And
                    Stands Banner

Vetch Field, Swansea City

Centre Stand

Centre Stand

Looking Towards The West Terrace

Looking Towards
                      The West Terrace

A Closer Look At The West Terrace

West Terrace

The North Bank

The North Bank

Looking Towards East Stand

Looking Towards
                      The East Stand

A Closer Look At The East Stand

East Stand

Record Attendance: 32,796 v Arsenal
FA Cup 4th Round, February 17th, 1968
.

Ground Opened in 1912 - the club moved to the Liberty Stadium in July 2005.

Currently the stadium is lying derelict pending re-development.


Return To The Old Grounds And Stands Main Menu
 
Return to the Swansea City page of the Football Ground Guide

Football Ground Guide Main Index