Old Football Grounds And
                    Stands Banner

The Dell - Southampton FC

The West Stand

West Stand

Milton Road Stand

Milton Road Stand

East & Archers Road Stands

Archers Road
                      Stannd

After The Last Game Played:

The Dell after the
                      last game

Record Attendance: 31,044 v Manchester Utd (Div 1) 1969
Ground Opened in 1901 - the club moved to St Marys Stadium in 2001

Return To The Old Grounds And Stands Main Menu
 
Return to the Southampton page of the Football Ground Guide

Football Ground Guide Main Index