Old Football Grounds And
                    Stands Banner

Roker Park - Sunderland

Main Stand
Opened in 1929 it was designed by Archibald Leitch

Main Stand, Roker Park, Sunderland

Clock Stand
This stand was opened in 1936

Clock
                            Stand, Roker Park, Sunderland

Fulwell End
A roof was added in 1966 in preparation for Roker Park becoming a World Cup venue.

Fulwell End

Record Attendance: 75,118 v Derby County 1933
Ground Opened in 1898 - the club moved to the Stadium Of Light in 1997.

Return To The Old Grounds And Stands Main Menu
 
Return to the Sunderland page of the Football Ground Guide

Football Ground Guide Main Index