Old Football Grounds And
                    Stands Banner

Plough Lane - Wimbledon

South Stand
This stand was originally at Clapton Orients Ground and was brought to Plough Lane in the 1920's. Although it was remodelled after the Second World War as it had suffered some bomb damage.

Rear Of South Stand

Taken From The Adjacent Terrace

South Stand

Taken From The Wandle End

South
                          Stand

A Closer Look

South Stand Up Close

Return To The Old Grounds And Stands Main Menu
 

Football Ground Guide Main Index