Old Football Grounds And
                    Stands Banner


Main (West) Stand

Main Stand

Fox Street Terrace

Fox Street

East Stand (The first cantilevered stand in the country)

East Stand

Doncaster (Donny) Road End

Doncaster Road End

Many thanks to Ian Agnew for providing the photos.

Record Attendance: 23,935 v Portsmouth, January 30th, 1954.
Ground Opened in 1895 - the club moved to Glanford Park
in 1988.


Return To The Old Grounds And Stands Main Menu
 
Return to the Scunthorpe United page of the Football Ground Guide

Football Ground Guide Main Index