Old Football Grounds And
                      Stands Banner

Old Main Stand
Borough Park - Workington AFC

The stand was built in 1937. But following the Bradford City fire in 1985 it was deemed no longer
safe for spectators. The top section was removed just leaving the bottom section which
continues
to be used as club offices, changing rooms, Shankly Bar etc..


Main Stand Borough Park

Thanks to Steve Durham for providing the photo above.

Return To The Old Grounds And Stands Main Menu
 
Return to the Guide to Borough Park Workington AFC page

Football Ground Guide Main Index