Old Football Grounds And
                      Stands Banner

Record Attendance: 62,634
Wales v England
October 17th, 1959

For A Cardiff Match:
57,893 v Arsenal
Division One, April 22nd, 1953.

Ground Opened in 1910 - the club moved a short
to the New Stadium in 2009.

This external photo was taken from the Old Leckwith Athletics Stadium.
This is now the site of the new Cardiff City stadium.
The Millennium Stadium can be seen in the distance on the right.

Ninian Park

Rear Of Grandstand

External view


The Grandstand

Popular or 'Bob' Bank

Popular Bank

Grange End

Grange End

Canton Stand

Canton Stand

Ninian Park has now been demolished and has been
re-developed with a residential housing.

Return To The Old Grounds And Stands Main Menu

Return To The Cardiff City Page Of The Football Ground Guide

Football Ground Guide Main Index