Brighton & Hove Albion
Apparently the Goldstone Ground was named after an ancient Druid
that was found nearby and later displayed in the
This Stand was built in 1957.
West Stand (taken from
the North Terrace)
Internal View (taken from the
Looking towards the
North End of the East Terrace
Looking towards the South
End of the East Terrace
After The Final Match....
Played against Doncaster Rovers on 26/4/97
Attendance: 36,747 v Fulham 1958
Ground Opened in 1902
- the ground was closed in 1997.
Special thanks to Han van Eijden
and David Forsyth for providing
photos for this page. Han took his photos in
David took his in 1989.
Return To The Old
Grounds And Stands Main
The Brighton & Hove Page Of The Football Ground
Ground Guide Main Index