Old Football Grounds And
                    Stands Banner

 Elm Park - Reading FC

Record Attendance: 33,042 v Brentford 1927
Ground Opened in 1896 - the club moved to the Madejski Stadium in 1998

Norfolk Road Main Stand
This stand was opened in 1926.

Main Stand External View

Norfolk Road Main Stand

Main Stand

Norfolk Road Main Stand - A Closer Look

Main Stand Closer View

Norfolk Road Main Stand - On Matchday

Main Stand On Matchday

Tilehurst Terrace (also known as the South Bank)
Photo taken from the Tilehurst End

Tilehurst Terrace

Tilehurst Terrace (also known as the South Bank)
Photo taken from the Reading End

Tilehurst Terrace


Looking Across The Tilehurst Terrace

Looking Across The Tilehurst
                                    Terrace

Tilehurst Terrace On Matchday

Tilehurst Terrace On
                                      Matchday

Looking Towards The Reading End
This was also known as the Town End

Looking Towards The
                        Town End

A Closer Look At The Reading End

Tilehurst End

Reading End External View

Reading End Exterior

Looking Towards The Tilehurst End

Looking Towards The
                                      Tilehurst End


Tilehurst End

Reading End

Tilehurst End

Looking Across The Town End

Tilehurst End On Matchday

Town End On Matchday

Thanks to David Forsyth and Dave Couseins for providing the above photos.

Return To The Old Grounds And Stands Main Menu
 
Return to the Reading page of the Football Ground Guide

Football Ground Guide Main Index