Old Football Grounds And
                      Stands Banner

 Deepdale - Preston North End FC

West Stand
This stand was built in 1906
It was demolished in 1995 and replaced with the new Tom Finney Stand.

West Stand, Deepdale,
                    Preston

North End Kop
This was replaced by the Bill Shankly Kop in 1998.


Kop
                    End Stand, Deepdale, Preston North End

Pavillion Stand
This stand was first opened in 1936.
It was demolished in 2007 and replaced with the new Invincibles Stand.


Pavillion Stand, Deepdale, Preston North End

Pavillion Stand

Pavillion Stand, Deepdale, Preston North End

Below is a video from YouTube showing the ground in 1979
Thanks to W Gibson for sharing this with us:




Return To The Old Grounds And Stands Main Menu
 
Return to the Preston page of the Football Ground Guide

Football Ground Guide Main Index