Old Football Grounds And
                    Stands Banner

Dean Court - AFC Bournemouth
  Before Re-development

A series of photos taken of the old Dean Court ground in the late 1980's & 90's The ground was originally opened in 1910 but was completely re-developed in 2001.It was named Dean Court after a wealthy benefactor J.E. Cooper Dean, who became President of the Club and enabled the Club to move to its present site. The record attendance for the ground was 28,799 set against Manchester United in the FA Cup sixth round in 1957.

Main Stand

Main Stand Dean Court

More photos of the Old Main Stand at Dean Court

New Stand

New Stand Dean Court

More photos of the then New Stand at Dean Court

South Stand

South Stand Dean Court

More photos of the South Stand at Dean Court

Brighton Beach End

Brighton Beach End

Special thanks to David Forsyth, Han van Eijden and Dave Couseins for providing the photos for this section.

More photos of the Brighton Beach End at Dean Court

Dean Court AFC Bournemouth- As it is now

Return To The Old Grounds And Stands Main Menu
 

Football Ground Guide Main Index