Old Football Grounds And
                        Stands Banner

Burnden Park - Bolton Wanderers FC

Ticket Office
Ticket Office

Burnden Stand
This was built in 1928

Burnden
                        Stand

Great Lever Stand
This terrace was built and covered in 1905.

Great Lever
                        Stand

Main Stand
The middle part of this stand dated back to 1904.
An additional wing was added to the Southern End in 1915.

Main Stand

Below is a video from YouTube showing the ground in 1979
Thanks to W Gibson for sharing this with us:


Ground Opened in 1895.

Attendance: 69,912 v Manchester City 1933

The club moved to the Reebok Stadium in 1997.

Return To The Old Grounds And Stands Main Menu

 Return To The Bolton Wanderers Page Of The Football Ground Guide

Football Ground Guide Main Index