Football Ground Guide logo


Craven Cottage

'The Cottage'


The 'Cottage' or 'Corner Pavilion' was built at the sametime as the Stevenage Road Stand in 1905, by the well known stadium architect Archibald Leitch. It has had various uses over the years, including at one time housing the Board Room and players dressing room.

Craven Cottage External View

The Cottage

Return to the Guide to Craven Cottage Fulham FC page

Football Ground Guide Index