Chesterfield v Barnet
Saturday, August 7th, 2010, 3pm
By David Reynolds
1. Why you were looking forward
to going to the ground (or not as the case may be):
2. How easy was your journey/finding the ground/car parking?
FROM THE STATION ITS A 20-25 MINUTE WALK WHICH ONCE YOU ARE ONTO THE MAIN ROAD IS EASY ENOUGH ALTHOUGH ITS UPHILL COMING BACK. I WOULDNT LIKE TO WALK DOWN THERE ON A COLD DECEMBER EVENING. THE GROUND IS EASY TO SPOT IN THE DISTANCE.
3. What you did before the game
pub/chippy.... home fans friendly?
4. What you thought on seeing the
ground, first impressions of away end then other sides of the ground?
5. Comment on the game itself,
atmosphere, stewards, pies, toilets etc..
6. Comment on getting away from
the ground after the game:
7. Summary of overall thoughts of
the day out:
Are you an away or general football fan who has visited the
b2net stadium recently?
If so why not submit your own review of the ground and general day out?
Click here to find out more.
Return To The Chesterfield Page
Return To The Main Menu