Blackburn Rovers v Everton
Saturday 17th April 2010, 3pm
1. Why you were looking forward to going to the ground (or not as the case may be):
I had been to Blackburn several times before and we had always come away with a great result so I was hoping for the same this time. Last time, our seats were great and offered a great view.
2. How easy was your
journey/finding the ground/car parking?
3. What you did before the game
pub/chippy.... home fans friendly?
4. What you thought on seeing
the ground, first impressions of away end then
other sides of the ground?
Great game, deservedly ending
up 3-2 to Everton but I have to comment on Steven
N'zonzi's goal, it was one of the best goals I
have ever seen at a football match, it didn't look
so good on Match of the Day but on the day, it was
quite stunning. A great atmosphere and banter
created between the two sets of fans with some
quite embarrassing chants. The stewards were
unnoticeable (I hope that's a word!) with high
quality facilities. My pie at a recent trip
to Wigan had put me off pies so I chose
not to have one at Ewood.
6. Comment on getting away from
the ground after the game:
7. Summary of overall thoughts of the day out:A great day out as always at Blackburn, if you're going to go to an away game, I would strongly recommend coming to Blackburn, easy to get to from all directions and lots of nearby chippy's and pubs and friendly fans, it's a football fans heaven!
Are you an away or general football fan who has visited Ewood Park recently?
If so why not submit your own review of the ground and general day out?
Find out more about how to submit a review
to the Blackburn Rovers page
Football Ground Guide Index